– Final Symposium, 25th October 2017, Valencia, Spain.
– Summer School: Molecular Diagnostics and Digitla Pathology, 18th – 22th September 2017, Nottingham University, UK
– 7th Workshop: Digital Pathology: Cancer Microenvironment Image Analytics, 21st June 2017, Belfast, UK.
– Marie Curie NetWorks Symposium: ‘ Optics, Algos & Ice ’, 17th – 20th November 2016, Obergurgl University Center, Tyrol, Austria.
– Winter School: ‘ Course on Digital Pathology ’, 26th – 28th October 2016, Oporto, Portugal.
– 6th Workshop: ‘ MIAU and Digital Pathology. AIDPATH Project ’, 6th – 8th July 2016, Loughbrough University, Leicestershire, UK.
– 5th Workshop: ‘ Advances in Digital Pathology. AIDPATH Project ’, 28th June 2016, Nottingham University, UK.
– 4th Workshop: ‘Optimizing, Calibrating and Standardizing Digital Pathology Image Display – Image Quality in Digital Pathology from Slide Acquisition to Visualization ’, 25th – 26th April 2016, Barco Kortrijk, Belgium.
– Mid-Term Review: The AIDPATH mid-term review will be held on 22th September at VISILAB, Ciudad Real, Spain.
– Course: Stereology and Image Processing, 7th-11th September 2015, Vilnius, Lithuania.
– 3rd Workshop: ‘New Trends in Digital Pathology. The AIDPATH Project’, 23rd June 2015, Dublin, Ireland.
– 2nd Workshop: Information Technology in Digital Pathology, 26th May 2015, Madrid, Spain.
– 1st Workshop: Hands and Eyes on Digital Pathology I, 28-30 April 2014.
– Four new recruited researchers and two more Jobs offered. See details.