A full-time Experienced Researcher position, for a 2 years post-doctoral researcher, is available at TissueGnostics GmbH, Vienna, Austria, in the frame AIDPATH.
The aim of this fellowship is to develop and test digital pathology approaches and applications to achieve robust and comprehensive evaluation of immunohistochemistry and other biomarker expression in human tissues. This includes:
- Analysis and implementation of software specifications,
- Debug, bug fixing and tests,
- Assuring production of high software quality,
- Help and troubleshooting for support and testing department,
- Assisting technical writer in development of product documentation,
- Maintains specific system documentation and
- Generating ideas for software/system improvements.
Selected Candidate: Robert Nica